Indian is a land of culture and heritage and so are Indian weddings. Indian weddings are marked by a host of customs and traditions that brings with itself joy, bonding and los of enjoyment. Starting from sangeet till the commencement of the marriage, Indian weddings provide innumerable valuable memories for all. Mehendi lehengas in Delhi is one such ritual in the Indian weddings that brings with itself great joy and excitement. Appropriate outfit is a must in all the rituals and when it comes to the mehendi ceremony the traditional ethnic outfit of lehenga can never go wrong. With changing times many latest trends has emerged in the arena of Mehendi lehengas such as.
- pastel colours are much in trend when it comes to Mehendi lehengas. Be it baby pink or mint green, pale gold or burnt oranges, pastel colour Latest trend in Mehendi lehengas in delhi have become a trend because of the sense of the calmness the colours imparts in the much hullabaloo of the ceremony.
- the designs of the good old days are back in town and one can find a variety of flared lehengas that never fails to give the feeling of Disney princess to one. The double flared lehengas has become quite a trend because of its fairly like peppy look.
- earlier Banarasi lehenga was meant only for the d-day but now of late, the Banarasi lehengas has also secured its position as Mehendi lehengas. The elegant colours along with its finely woven brocade give it a glamorous look that has made it a latest trend as Latest trend in Mehendi lehengas in delhi
- big stripes in bold colours paired with contrasting colour blouses is definitely an eye catcher outfit to be chosen as Mehendi lehenga.
- the fluorescent monotone colours such as neon green and pink have become quite a trend as Mehendi lehengas.Asha Gautam is a luxury wedding and occasion wear brand whose forte lies in handmade textiles and textures. Being in the industry for 20 years they specialise weaves such as Banarasi, Bandhanis, and embroideries such as convent, petit point and Zardosi among others. In Asha Gautam store, you can find the original forms of Bandhani Sarees like the Jhankaar Bandhani, BorJaal Bandhani, and Colour Discharge Bandhani. Asha Gautam is the also best producer of ethnic and traditional bridal outfits in Delhi. Asha Gautam also makes the best bridal lehengas and dupattas in Delhi. Asha Gautam is also the store house for the best designer lehengas as well as best Silk and Bandhani Sarees in Delhi
- Our store – Asha Gautam/by Asha and Gautam/Designer Bridal Wear